Backing onto the picturesque Surfers Paradise Golf Course lies this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom double storey family home. A functional floorplan with fully tiled formal and informal living areas plus study nook or bar area downstairs and carpeted bedrooms upstairs.
• A true chefs kitchen with massive stainless steel ILVE gas cooktop and electric oven, Miele dishwasher and granite benchtops.
• Generous master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and balcony overlooking the Golf Course
• Luxurious marble bathrooms
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout with control motors
• Large covered entertaining area
• Security screens
• Fully fenced including electric gate
• Double lock up garage with a shade sail carport and long driveway for additional off street parking
• 5kw solar panels
This home is centrally located within the Island Quays estate of Clear Island Waters. Neighbouring Broadbeach Waters, Carrara, Mermaid Waters and Robina, here you can have easy access to quality schools including St Vincents Primary School, All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, Robina State Primary & High School all within 5 minutes drive away.
Shopping is abundant with Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre and Pacific Fair all only within 5 minutes drive. You can be on the M1 motorway or the Train in Robina within 5 minutes, by car.
An abundance of waterfront activities available, including boating, jet skiing, paddling, fishing, and canoeing, from the convenience of your backyard. The lock and weir system gives you access to Main River and the Broadwater with the benefit of a non tidal freshwater lake and the best part - no pesky sand flies/midgies!
Broadbeach is only a 5 minute drive down Hooker Boulevard, so you can see why it is so convenient to live in Clear Island Waters.
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein