Built to a standard and not a price this open plan home of nearly 70 squares was meant to be the forever home and not ever intended to be sold.
The type of home that is passed through the generations. Owners now sell to be closer to their children and now offer their prized 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom home for sale.
Strategically positioned in 'The Lakes' development by Sunland this will be a highly sought after master planned community.
Owner's carefully selected an allotment with the longest water views, the new buyer will be rewarded with the current owners quality inclusions and attention to detail.
* 6 double bedrooms, 5 have ensuites
* High ceilings with square set cornices throughout both floors
* A kitchen found only in homes twice the price as this one
* Emperador one piece stone 100mm thick, 3 by 1.2 metre wide bench top
* A butler pantry to suit the fussiest Chef
* SMEG 900mm oven and gas cooktop
* Miele dishwasher
* StyleLite scratchless cupboards and soft close drawers
* Outdoor kitchen
* Double insulation roof and walls, insulated garage
* Mastersuite (110 square metres) the size of a unit
* Commercial Fujitsu air conditioning 28kw heating and 26 kw cooling, plus 3 additional split systems
* Crystal chandeliers by two
* 11 metre saltwater pool including spa
* Gas heating to spa
* Solar Hart 410 litre three panels system
12kw QCell German solar panel system
* Italian marble design porcelain tiles 600 x 600
* CCTV by 7 cameras
* 15 wooden ceiling fans
* Second storey kitchenette
* Bathrooms straight from the pages of Vogue with one piece Corean sinks throughout.
Mermaid Waters is renowned for its central location, close enough to the beach for easy access but far enough away for the quiet, laid back lifestyle.
A perfect blend of quiet beachside atmosphere removed from the highrises of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach while still being located at the hub of the Gold Coast.
Easy access to local restaurants, shops and cafe's and the major shopping of Pacific Fair. A tranquil suburb famous for its waterfront homes built along a series of canals with access to the Broadwater, equally famous for fishing and crabbing at your back door.
Discover the convenience and waterfront lifestyle that is Mermaid Waters.
Disclaimer: This property is being marketed without a price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.