A quality build from day one, attention to detail is evident from the architect designed floor plan to the timber windows and doors and everything in between.
A futuristic design that incorporates the main bedroom on the ground floor allowing occupants to stay in the house longer using only the ground floor to reside in.
The home features 5 bedrooms plus study including a master suite and guest suite of generous proportions. The guest suite is suitable for conversion to a granny flat and therefore has dual living potential.
Other features include:
* Double entry timber doors
* Timber floors, windows and doors
* Miele kitchen with granite benchtops
* Ducted air conditioning/heating
* Recessed blinds throughout
* Massive covered outdoor entertaining with privacy screens
* Cofferred ceilings in formal areas
* Inbuilt gas fireplace
* Bi-fold windows and doors allowing the outside in
* Romantic balcony of master site
* Infinity edge pool on same level as the house
* Timber boardwalk
* Wide water on Clear Island Waters most private Bays
* Heated solar pool
* 5.5kw solar system 22 panels
This home is centrally located within The Moorings estate of Clear Island Waters. Neighbouring Robina, Mermaid Waters and Broadbeach Waters, here you can have easy access to quality schools including St Vincents Primary School, All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, Robina State Primary & Merrimac State High School all within 5 minutes drive away.
Shopping is abundant with Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre and Pacific Fair all only within 5 minutes drive. You can be on the M1 motorway or the Train in Robina within 5 minutes, by car.