Positioned on an elevated allotment in one of Robina's most converted precincts sits this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home with pool.
Additional features include:
* Front portico with double storey void on entry to the home
* Two separate living areas
* Wide covered balcony with views to hinterland and lake off master bedroom and second bedroom
* Large master suite
* Two split cycle air conditioning units
* Two pac kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Fully fenced yard perfect for small children or pets
* Home is original but good condition and just waiting for finishing touches to bring back to former glory
* Sought after 833m2 corner allotment.
Established in 1980 and with an increasing array of world-class facilities and services, Robina is the jewel in the crown of one of Queensland's fastest growing regions.
Robina was planned with children in mind, with specially designed parks, playgrounds and bike tracks that seem like an extension of the family backyard. Bond University students and professional couples are also well provided for with restaurants, cafes, health-food stores and Robina Town Centre all centrally located.