Led by an experienced high end designer team, the master builder has completed a major internal and external rebuild. Nothing left original except the frame, roof and a few walls, the property now feels like a brand new build.
The open plan layout is elevated to the next level of design by the strategic planning of the orientation to capitalise on the breathtaking 180 degree water views. The modern colour palette of marble, timber, matt black and concrete extends to the exterior living areas to create continuity throughout the home.
Other features include:
• Luxury custom designed kitchen featuring a 3 metre stone island bench, German Neff appliances including two ovens and a fully integrated dishwasher
• Cleverly designed butlers pantry
• Spectacular wide water views visible from all living areas, both casual and formal as well as the lavish master suite
• Master retreat with his and hers custom built walk in robes
• Ensuite with twin vanities, double shower, stone basins and a water view from the large bath
• White glass mosaic fully tiled pool including spa, surrounded by a large entertainers deck with built in lighting and seating
• 6 metre floating pontoon
• Secure and private fenced front yard with room for a caravan or boat
• New reverse cycle ducted and zoned air-conditioning
• VacuMaid system throughout the home
• Large 900m2 allotment
• 27 metres of midge free waterfrontage
No expense has been spared when creating this luxurious home, all that is left to do is book the removalist!
This home is centrally located within The Capes estate of Clear Island Waters. Neighbouring Robina, Mermaid Waters and Broadbeach Waters, here you can have easy access to quality schools including St Vincents Primary School, All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, Robina State Primary & High School all within 5 minutes drive away.
Shopping is abundant with Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre and Pacific Fair all only within 5 minutes drive. You can be on the M1 motorway or the Train in Robina within 5 minutes, by car.
An abundance of waterfront activities available, including boating, jet skiing, paddling, fishing, and canoeing, from the convenience of your backyard. The lock and weir system gives you access to Main River and the Broadwater with the benefit of a non tidal freshwater lake and the best part - no pesky sand flies/midgies!