One of Clear Island Waters standout homes for value, recently renovated 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with massive covered outdoor entertaining area with sweeping timber decks to grass area, pool and floating pontoon.
* Large 908m2 waterfront allotment with 20 metres to wide water
* Double storey foyer
* Timber floor to formal lounge
* Brand new ducted air conditioning
* Sparkling white caesar stone kitchen with contrasting red splashback and massive island bench
* Two pantries plus butlers pantry
* LED lighting throughout
* Clean and crisp updated bathrooms
* High ceilings
* Covered entertaining area to suit largest of family gatherings
* Sparkling waterside pool with safety net just in case
* Quiet cul de sac position in one of Clear Island waters best streets
* Video intercom
* Front fence
* Concrete top floating pontoon
* Modern roller blinds
Nothing to do but move in.
This home is centrally located within the Island Quays estate of Clear Island Waters. Neighbouring Broadbeach Waters, Carrara, Mermaid Waters and Robina, here you can have easy access to quality schools including St Vincents Primary School, All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, Robina State Primary & High School all within 5 minutes drive away.
Shopping is abundant with Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre and Pacific Fair all only within 5 minutes drive. You can be on the M1 motorway or the Train in Robina within 5 minutes, by car.
An abundance of waterfront activities available, including boating, jet skiing, paddling, fishing, and canoeing, from the convenience of your backyard. The lock and weir system gives you access to Main River and the Broadwater with the benefit of a non tidal freshwater lake and the best part - no pesky sand flies/midgies!
Broadbeach is only a 5 minute drive down Hooker Boulevard, so you can see why it is so convenient to live in Clear Island Waters.