Owners specifically chose this wide water 912m2 allotment for its North Easterly aspect and junction of two reaches of wide water on offer.
A magnificent fan shaped allotment offering one of the largest waterfronts to water in the whole of Clear Island Waters – approximately 36 metres. This water frontage is finished off perfectly with a 3 metre wide tinker boardwalk with enough room to moor three boats.
That is just the land – Now the house…
A classic designed quality home that is sure to stand the test of time. Architecturally designed to include a fully self-contained granny flat perfect for guests, parents or a separate income – the choice is yours.
Quality inclusions abound in this 5 brm plus a study home with two granite bench top kitchens with stainless steel appliances.
A huge master suite with a massive balcony ensuring the best vantage over wide water views to the city lights of Surfers Paradise.
Generous remaining 4 other bedrooms with large formal and informal areas opening onto a large covered alfresco area.
Property features at a glance:
- 5 Bedroom and a Study
- Guest Wing or Granny Flat with a separate entrance, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and living room
- Master Bedroom onto a large balcony with extensive water and skyline views.
- Ensuite with marble floors, walls and spacious spa
- Point position, North East to wide water with views of the spectacular city skyline.
- 36 metre waterfront with a boardwalk extending the distance of the entire block.
- Quiet cul-de-sac street position
- Triple car garage, with high ceilings and exceptionally large in size.
- Brand new pool deck and glass fencing
- Built by the current owners
- Land size 912sqm, approx 36m water frontage
- Native birds, Black swans and Pelicans also call this place home
Clear Island Waters is one of the most central suburbs on the Gold Coast offering the absolute best in wide waterfront living with no midgies or sandflies. Close to some of the Gold Coasts most prestigious schools such as All Saints, Somerset and TSS. Only 10 minutes to South East Queensland's biggest shopping centres - Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be given. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools