Perfectly positioned on an easy-care 568m2 corner allotment sits this quality built Hotchkin and Farnham home featuring Northern aspect to living areas and covered outdoor entertaining area. A quality single level, low maintenance home in an upmarket suburb with a realistic seller.
Some features include:
• Free-flowing open floor plan with a good transition from indoor to outdoor.
• Granite bench tops.
• Timber shutters and blinds.
• Restored and repainted roof (only 5 years ago)
• Large in-ground saltwater pool in the Northern part of the allotment.
• Front fence.
• Corner block.
• Timber deck.
• Air-conditioning throughout the home as well as in the garage.
• Highly sought after location – close to schools, restaurants, parks and shops.
This home is centrally located within The Moorings estate of Clear Island Waters. Neighbouring Robina, Mermaid Waters and Broadbeach Waters, here you can have easy access to quality schools including St Vincents Primary School, All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, Robina State Primary & Merrimac State High School all within 5 minutes drive away.
Shopping is abundant with Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre and Pacific Fair all only within 5 minutes drive. You can be on the M1 motorway or the Train in Robina within 5 minutes, by car.
An abundance of waterfront activities available, including boating, jet skiing, paddling, fishing, and canoeing, from the convenience of your backyard. The lock and weir system gives you access to Main River and the Broadwater with the benefit of a non tidal freshwater lake and the best part - no pesky sand flies/midgies!
Mermaid Beach is a simple 5 minute drive down Markeri St. Now you can see why it is so convenient to live in Clear Island Waters, and why many people refuse to leave
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools