Immaculate 3 bedroom townhouse located within a gated community.
Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, private fully paved court yard in one of the best complexes in this area.
- 3 good size bedrooms with built in robes.
- Air conditioned living & main bedroom.
- Free flowing floor plan with easy access to private courtyard.
- Neutral open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Separate laundry with guest toilet.
- Single lock up garage converted to gym or office with air con.
- Resort style pool in complex as well as tennis court.
Sorry this property is not pet friendly
Close to shops restaurants and some of the Gold Coast best private schools.
Be part of one of the coasts up and coming suburbs in this immaculately presented townhouse in a secure complex.
Mudgeeraba skirts the fringes of the Gold Coast and sits patiently at the foot of the Gold Coast Hinterland. Old Gold Coasters believe Mudgeeraba remains relatively untouched by tourism and this is one of its many charms.
Certainly, the original Mudgeeraba Hotel built in 1884 still remains, although these days its name has changed to the Wallaby Hotel. Many credit the opening of this watering hole, both for horses and passengers, for the impetus around which the village was built and today, the old-world charm remains.
The Mudgeeraba Farmers Markets are believed to be the oldest on the Gold Coast and home to local produce, coffee, jams, cheese, wine and baked goods from around the area. There's also quaint restaurants, bed and breakfasts, cafes and art and craft galleries in this lovely area which eventually winds its way up towards Springbrook National Park.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools