What a magnificent find, renovated up to date 4 bedroom single level home at an un-renovated price.
A secluded waterfront position overlooking a quiet bay with 21 meters to water.
The proud owners have put in a brand new kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances including Miele dishwasher and NEFF oven and cooktop, new ensuite, new tiling throughout all living areas, new carpet and white shutters complete the resort look, renovated laundry with new basin, hose tap and glass splash back.
Huge timber deck, boardwalk and BBQ areas with LED lighting perfect for entertaining. Recent waterfront land sales confirm this home as a value buying waterfront in Clear Island Waters.
Features at a glance:
• 884m2 sqm allotment
• 2.5kw Solar System and Solar Panels
• 6x split-system air-conditioning units throughout the home
• Security alarm system compatible with the NBN
• Triple lock security doors
• 2,000 litre water tank
• Renovations include; new kitchen, new ensuite, renovated laundry and new tiling throughout
• Separate formal and informal areas
• Breakfast or meals area just off kitchen
• Extensive timber decking and covered outdoor BBQ areas
• Second separate courtyard area
• Spacious fully tiled entry foyer
• Double garage with extra long driveway for visitors cars
• Prestigious Moorings address
This home is centrally located within The Moorings estate of Clear Island Waters. Neighbouring Robina, Mermaid Waters and Broadbeach Waters, here you can have easy access to quality schools including St Vincents Primary School, All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, Robina State Primary & Merrimac State High School all within 5 minutes drive away.
Shopping is abundant with Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre and Pacific Fair all only within 5 minutes drive. You can be on the M1 motorway or the Train in Robina within 5 minutes, by car.
An abundance of waterfront activities available, including boating, jet skiing, paddling, fishing, and canoeing, from the convenience of your backyard. The lock and weir system gives you access to Main River and the Broadwater with the benefit of a non tidal freshwater lake and the best part - no pesky sand flies/midgies!
Mermaid Beach is a simple 5 minute drive down Markeri St. Now you can see why it is so convenient to live in Clear Island Waters, and why many people refuse to leave.