Recognised as one of Clear Island Waters most unique architecturally designed homes, 'The bell tower house' sits on one of the finest point positions in Clear Island Waters. Consisting of 5 bedrooms plus a study, this generous 62 Squares under roof home was designed to accommodate the largest of families and yet invite the tranquil water views into your lounge room.
Suspended concrete slab construction complete with marble staircase, basement wine cellar, 15 metre fully tiled pool, boat shed large enough for a 24 foot bowrider, stainless steel appliances, multipurpose media room and the flexibility to turn the large downstairs ensuited bedroom into fully fledged guest accommodation.
This home has historically been highly sought after in Clear Island Waters due to it's unique architectural design and point position.
- 62 Squares concrete slab construction on a quarter of an acre of land
- Amazing Northerly aspect
- Wide water views extending from the Gold Coast Skyline to the hinterland
- Grand entrance with open voids and a marble spiral staircase
- Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Sparkling pool and spa
- Fantastic outdoor covered entertaining area
- Terracotta roof tiles which never need painting
- Floating pontoon with a boardwalk and boat-shed
- 4 car garage and fully gated
- Ducted air conditioning and fans in all the rooms
*This property must have a back end price for website functionality purposes. This may not be a true representation of the property value.*