This Big, Breezy Family Home provides so many Living and Recreational Zones both inside and out, it's hard to know where to start. Combine this with the NNE aspect and extensive views over wide water for that enviable Gold Coast Life Style we all love.
• Central Kitchen with Stone Benchtops and Quality Appliances
• Open Plan Family and Dining Area overlooking the Pool
• Living or a Billiard Room which is fantastic for the kids and adults alike
• Multipurpose Living – previously used as a dance studio (black butt hardwood flooring built specifically for latin dancing with ballet bar and mirrors) but could equally be used as a Media room, Games room or Sizable Office for your team as it also has a separate external entrance.
• Study with built in cupboards and desk
• Laundry with Stone Bench tops and an inbuilt Washing Machine and Dryer
• Full Bathroom
Two split systems downstairs
• Master Bedroom with WIR and covered balcony overlooking the Pool and Skyline Views
• Large ensuite with Beautiful Freestanding Bath and double hand basin
• Bedroom 2 comes with Built In Robes, Ceiling Fan and Fantastic Views to Water
• Bedroom 3 has Built In Robes, Ceiling Fan and beautiful views over the front veranda
• Light Filled Retreat or 4th Bedroom opens out to huge veranda
• Ducted and zoned heating and air conditioning
• Huge undercover veranda for privacy and some "Me Time"
• Covered Alfresco incorporates a 6-seater gas-fired Spa
• BBQ with large Dining Area to entertain or watch sport on TV
• Stunning Saltwater Pool
• Poolside Pavilion
• Huge Jetty
• Stunning Wide Water Views
• 7KW Solar
This is the Perfect Home for Entertaining with Space to Spread Out Inside and Out.
Centrally located within a short drive to Highly Sought After Schools, The Best Shopping on the Gold Coast including Robina Town Centre, Pacific Fair and The Q Store, The Casino, Beautiful Beaches and many Fine Cafés and Restaurants.
Water Charges Apply
Pets Considered Upon Application
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BOOK AN INSPECTION?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection or leave your contact details so we can contact you to advise when the next inspection will be.
By registering, you will receive a confirmation SMS/email and instantly be informed of any changes or cancellations to your appointment.
Close to Shops
Close to Schools