Come home to magnificent views over the Palmer Colonial Golf Course and lakes to the beautiful Hinterland and beyond.
This 4 bedroom villa with ducted air-conditioning, Crimsafe screens, LED lighting, timber shutters, double garage, ceiling fans in bedrooms and balconies on both levels to take in the views, is what convenient living is all about.
Set in the end of a cul-de-sac, this villa is close to Robina Town Centre, CBus stadium, Schools, Bond University and Robina train station.
• 4 double bedrooms, 2 bath plus powder room
• Downstairs master bedroom, ensuite, walk-in robe, timber shutters, ducted air conditioning
• Cooks kitchen , slide out pantry, double sink, glass cooktop, stone benchtops
• Large open plan living & dining off kitchen
• Balcony with mountain views off living room
• 3 upstairs bedrooms, main bathroom with spa and separate toilet
• Double height tiled entry foyer
• Upstairs and downstairs living rooms
Don't miss this opportunity!
Established in 1980 and with an increasing array of world-class facilities and services, Robina is the jewel in the crown of one of Queensland's fastest growing regions.
Robina was planned with children in mind, with specially designed parks, playgrounds and bike tracks that seem like an extension of the family backyard. Bond University students and professional couples are also well provided for with restaurants, cafes, health-food stores and Robina Town Centre all centrally located.
Perfectly located, Robina is close to all of the attractions of the Gold Coast, to its beautiful beaches and to the scenic Gold Coast Hinterland. Its facilities are unmatched - a major hospital, an internationally-renowned university, and a sports stadium - but the suburb still feels surprisingly open, fresh and serene.
Robina is home to one of the biggest shopping centres in the southern hemisphere. How big, you ask? Well, both the major supermarket chains are there, and one of them is represented twice. A growing community needs a lot of groceries – and tasteful retail options, of course.