A unique and interesting design of the home. Big house, built by a master builder of some years ago!
The home has been renovated in areas of the house. Kitchen completely new – with top appliances – Bosch and Smeg. Pantry and timber flooring to complete the ambiance and character. The owner has cleverly created. (Bigger than it looks!) The stone benchtops are beautiful.
Master bedroom and ensuite, fully renovated - with views to the front private garden and out the back. North-east facing yard – room for a pool!
A quality-built home full of character and charm with high ceilings in most areas of the house. A feeling of grandeur and beauty with various living areas and formal living.
4 bedrooms, or one could be an office – or whatever you want it to be! 2 bathrooms, separate laundry. New kitchen appliances and pantry with good storage. Double garage, bigger than normal.
The property consists of:
* High ceilings in most areas of the house. House built in 1990. 21 years ago master builders own home.
* Quality built home – very well maintained by the owner with room to add your touch!
* Various multi-living areas including formal living opening out to the backyard.
* Master bedroom completely renovated with ensuite + walk-in robe and views of front private garden + northeast-facing backyard.
* New kitchen with new Smeg and Bosh appliances, pantry, timber flooring and kitchen nook.
* 4 bedrooms – or 3 and an office/study, whichever you prefer.
* North East facing backyard – room for a pool + land 606m2
A great property – be quick!
Located in Clear Island Waters, this coveted suburb offers residents some of the widest water views available. Just a short stroll to Goji granola bar and café and Matteos pizzeria at the Santa Cruz Village shops. Convenience is also assured with abundant shopping options close by, including Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre and the upscale Pacific Fair – all within a 6 minute radius.
Easy access the M1 motorway at neighboring Robina, just five minutes away. Quality schools including St. Vincent's Primary School, All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, Robina State Primary & Merrimac State School are all within easy reach, too