Popular Mudgeeraba townhouse!
Well-presented 3-bedroom townhouse in very good condition perfectly positioned within the gated community of Surfers Views Complex.
Low maintenance townhouse featuring a free-flowing floor plan with easy access to a private courtyard, perfect for pets or small children to play.
Features at a glance:
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- 2-way bathroom off larger than normal master suite
- Air conditioning, 3 split systems
- Neutral open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Separate laundry with guest toilet
- Single lock up garage with space for an extra car on the driveway
- Courtyard gate at rear of property providing easy access to pool
- Resort style pool in complex as well as tennis court and BBQ area
- Body corporate $55 per week which includes maintenance of facilities and gardens, building insurance and sinking fund
- Rental return of $430-$450 p/w
- Council rates $1,800 per annum
- Water rates $1,200 per annum
Close to private schools, restaurants and Robina Town Centre.
Be part of one of the coasts up and coming suburbs in this immaculately presented entry level townhouse in a secure complex.
Mudgeeraba skirts the fringes of the Gold Coast and sits patiently at the foot of the Gold Coast Hinterland. Old Gold Coasters believe Mudgeeraba remains relatively untouched by tourism and this is one of its many charms.
Certainly, the original Mudgeeraba Hotel built in 1884 still remains, although these days its name has changed to the Wallaby Hotel. Many credit the opening of this watering hole, both for horses and passengers, for the impetus around which the village was built and today, the old-world charm remains.
The Mudgeeraba Farmers Markets are believed to be the oldest on the Gold Coast and home to local produce, coffee, jams, cheese, wine and baked goods from around the area. There's also quaint restaurants, bed and breakfasts, cafes and art and craft galleries in this lovely area which eventually winds its way up towards Springbrook National Park.