Stunning single level waterfront
Don't miss the opportunity to call this stunning single level waterfront home yours. With a recently completed full renovation of the highest quality. The combination of gorgeous landscaped gardens, a practical floorplan and its central location makes this property ideal if you are looking to call Clear Island Waters home.
This 5 bedroom plus media room home will suit the largest of families, yet the layout and design allows even a retired couple to live comfortably with the low maintenance yards and easy free-flowing floorplan.
Boaties have always been fond of Clear Island Waters as there is nowhere else on the Gold Coast that offers both fresh water as well as direct ocean and main river access.
A full renovation that would test the patience and skill of the most savvy builder, with over a year taken to achieve the end result. Worth the wait and simply stunning.
Features at a glance:
- Impressive 2.7 metre high ceilings
- 943m2 allotment with 20 metres of wide water frontage
- 5 bedrooms plus media room
- Open and free-flowing floor plan demonstrating light and space
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end Bosch appliances featuring two ovens, heating drawer and 3 metre wide Italian Statuario Venato benchtop
- Velux skylight in the kitchen bringing even more natural light inside
- Floor to ceiling fully tiled high-end bathrooms and ensuite
- Formal living and dining rooms as well as separate meal and family room
- Two 10kw air conditioners servicing the reverse cycle ducted air system in the home
- Internal storeroom plumbed for a fridge, garden shed
- Brand new inground saltwater pool on the same level as the house
- Large grassed area, perfect for young children or pets to play
- Brand new floating pontoon
- Fresh water lake with main river and ocean access
Located in Clear Island Waters, this coveted suburb offers residents some of the widest water views available. Just a short stroll to Goji granola bar and café and Matteos pizzeria at the Santa Cruz Village shops. Convenience is also assured with abundant shopping options close by, including Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre and the upscale Pacific Fair – all within a 6 minute radius.
Easy access the M1 motorway at neighbouring Robina, just five minutes away. Quality schools including St. Vincent's Primary School, All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, Robina State Primary & Merrimac State School are all within easy reach, too.